You can increase equipment life expectancy and reliability with planned maintenance from Automated Gate Services through our Preventative Maintenance Agreements (PMA).
Our Certified Automated Gate Technicians specialize in proactive services that promote longevity and prevent unnecessary repairs due to early detection. We encourage all of our customers to consider the benefits of ensuring regular maintenance of your equipment. Preventative Maintenance Agreements minimize the need for additional service calls, and help you avoid major costly repairs down the line by preventing equipment from sudden failure.
Our PMA customers enjoy the following benefits:
- Priority Scheduling
- Damaged or worn parts are detected preventing unexpected service calls
- Technicians test that all gated entry and access control equipment functions during maintenance visits
- Manufacturer model and serial numbers are stored in our database to expedite orders on future repairs
- The work we do is completely transparent, and invoices list a full report from each maintenance service
Monthly, Bi-Monthly and Quarterly PMA customers in addition enjoy the following benefits:
- Discounts on Remote Programming Service
- Includes Emergency Service Membership
- Priority Scheduling for 24/7 Emergency Service
- Free Phone Technical Support
Options for PMA Service Interval Schedules
Communication with our customers, property management companies and community managers is extremely important to us. If during our maintenance service visit our technicians find that your equipment is in need of further repairs or upgrades outside of the scope of general maintenance, you will be notified and advised on suggested next steps. When applicable, a proposal will be submitted for necessary repairs or recommendations and a CSR team member will follow up to answer any questions pertaining to the scope of work.It is agreed that either party will have the right to cancel this agreement with (30) days written notice.
Contact us today to learn more and sign up.