UNDERGROUND SWING GATE OPERATOR
Invisible Solution for Ornamental Swing Gates
The Frog Residential Underground Swing Gate Operator is ideal for ornamental swing gates. Installed below grade in a waterproof casing, and protected by a steel access plate that is flush with the driveway surface, it provides an invisible solution.
The Frog offers all the advanced features you demand:
- LiftMaster¨ Security+ 2.0ª radio technology 2x the range of standard remotes
- On-board receiver provides a single remote solution for gate and garage access
- Ultra-reliable, maintenance-free direct gear drive system; watertight motor provides unmatched reliability and quiet operation
- 24V DC motor with soft stop moves a 11.5 ft. gate up to 1,770 lbs.
- Adjustable speed control moves gate with precision
- Simple manual disconnect for emergency operation
- Timer-to-Close automatically closes the gate after preset time
- For single and dual gate applications
- Power: 120V AC, single phase
- Motor: 24V DC continuous duty
- Accessory power output:
24V AC, 2 amps
- Receiver: Security+ 2.0ª holds 50 transmitters, HomeLink¨ compatible*
- Surge suppression: On high and low voltage inputs
- Operator duty cycle rating:
25 cycles per day
- Gate travel speed: 90-degree opening adjustable in 16-45 seconds
- Temperature specifications:
-4¡F to 131¡F (-20¡C to 55¡C)
3 years for residential applications
- Cover: Galvanized steel
- In-ground casing: Coated steel
- Operator motor chassis:
- Shipping weight:
FROG 1PKG Master Kit
– Motor assembly, underground casing, key release, control box: 78 lbs.
FROG-S: Secondary Kit
– Motor assembly, underground casing, key release: 62 lbs.
- ETL Listed: ETL-approved and compliant with standards UL-325 for U.S.A. and CSA C22.2 #247 for Canada.