Property security is more important than ever today. Regardless of whether your property is your primary residence, a commercial property or your own business, a government site, storage facility or even a farm or ranch, you can benefit from having an automated electric gate entry system installed. Not only does an automatic electric gate help you to boost security significantly on your property, operating an automatic gate is even easier with technology today. Automated gate systems and access control entry systems can now be controlled with a mobile phone or device. To learn more about cell phone gate openers in Irvine, contact Automated Gate Services today.
With an automated gate entry system installed, all it takes is Internet access and a mobile device to control it all. Users can also assign pass codes to regular visitors, such as household family members, guests, and even property personnel.
So how do cell phone gate openers in Irvine work for residential property owners? Property owners and primary users can:
- Assign each guest, visitor or staff member with his or her own access code.
- Customize each code to limit property access according to a specific date range, times of day, week or even by a number of authorized uses.
- Maintain detailed activity records, including the time and/ or date, access code, and visitor’s data and information.
- Set alerts for immediate email, text, phone notification each time a visitor or guests is authorized for entry on the property.
- Receive a photo and visitor information to your phone or email (with the option for camera or video).
To learn more about remote gate opener, cell phone activated gate opener, sliding gate openers, or cell phone gate openers in Irvine, contact Automated Gate Services today at (888)428-3711.