We will be closed Monday, May 27, 2019 to honor those who gave their all to make the world a better place.
We will resume our regular hours of 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM on Tuesday, May 28, 2019.
We would like to wish our clients a peaceful and safe holiday.
You can increase equipment life expectancy and reliability with planned maintenance from Automated Gate Services through our Preventative Maintenance Agreements (PMA). Our Certified Automated Gate Technicians specialize in proactive services that promote longevity and prevent unnecessary repairs due to early detection. We encourage all of our customers to consider the benefits of ensuring regular maintenance of your equipment. Preventative Maintenance Agreements minimize the need for additional service calls, and help you avoid major costly repairs down the line by preventing equipment from sudden failure.
Communication with our customers, property management companies and community managers is extremely important to us. If during our maintenance service visit our technicians find that your equipment is in need of further repairs or upgrades outside of the scope of general maintenance
Here at Automated Gate Services we are excited to share with our customers our new automated appointment reminder system which will be up and running this month. You will now be able to receive a reminder via email or text the day before your service. Before we come you’ll be able to conveniently confirm your appointment by simply replying to the message you receive. Receive notice of important scheduling information like the technician’s name, time frame and useful information that is related to your service call. You’ll also receive a notification as soon as the technician is on their way.
If you would like this option when submitting a service, ask to be notified at dispatch and to learn more!
Come join Automated Gate Services at the 2019 CACM Southern California Law Seminar and Expo.
When: March 13-15th
Where: See us at booth 123, Disneyland Hotel, 1150 W Magic Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
Visit Automated Gate Services at booth 123, to learn how Automated Gate Services is the cream of the crop in dealing with all aspects of gate automation.
This month we say thank you and goodbye to a very special team member after 20 years of faithful service to Automated Gate Services. Tim Drake, known by many as the “Gateologist” is retiring! To honor Tim, we celebrated at Betty Faye’s Café with a company breakfast thanking Tim for all of his hard work and dedication over the years. Although we will miss our Gateologist, we are very happy for the future adventures that await him. Thank you for your service and Happy Birthday Tim!
As 2018 comes to an end, Automated Gate Services would like to express our sincere gratitude and appreciation for allowing us the opportunity to serve you! We hope you have had a wonderful year and we look forward to providing our customers with quality and reliable service in 2019. Below you will find our upcoming schedule listed for the Christmas season. The staff at Automated Gate Services, wishes you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Our Offices will be closed on
- Monday, December 24th
- Tuesday, December 25th
- Wednesday, December 26th
- Monday, December 31st
- Tuesday, January 1st
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:1,14”
Have you thought about adding protective measures to your business property? Security cameras and patrolmen are certainly helpful, but it may be that commercial electric gate installation service & repair in Murrieta is just what you need to ensure that your property is protected at all times. Automatic gates have many benefits over traditional manually-operated gate systems and they work well with all property and business sizes.
- They are highly customizable. You can choose your design and color and locking mechanism to match the exterior of your business and the surrounding landscape.
- Automated gates improve security and safety for your facilities, employees and your property by deterring unauthorized individuals from accessing your business when they should not be there.
- Manual gates require staff to control access. Electric gates can be operated remotely. Some even utilize solar power.
- Installation is simple and straightforward. There are options for all size properties and all types of gates.
- The majority of automatic gates are made from aluminum or stainless steel, which are virtually impervious to weather problems and other destruction.
- Automatic gates increase the value of your property because of the added security and enhanced curb appeal of your business within the community. Should you ever decide to sell, you can charge a higher price.
- Your insurance company may offer a discount because of your electric gate system since there is an extra layer of protection.
If you are interested in commercial electric gate installation service & repair in Murrieta, call the experts in the field at Automated Gate Services at (888) 428-3711. We would be happy to meet with you to discuss the variety of gate options that you have for protecting your business and your property.