As a member of a community association, it is agreed there should be some set of standards within the community. This may mean there would be no keeping of barn yard animals or installing a mote surrounding one’s home. It may also mean having an individual field questions from residents regarding things like pets, security issues, vendors and zoning laws. The community association manager is the person that should have these answers, be current on state laws and acceptable vendors in their particular residential area.¬† Vendors, being part of the community and understanding the need for associations are more than willing to share pertinent information regarding their product with these community managers. Automated Gate Services is one such vendor and will have an exhibit at the CACM Southern California Law Seminar and Expo March 17-18, 2016.
Being prepared with the information needed is what professional community managers do.
Attending the California Association of Community Managers, (CACM) Law Seminar and Expo is an education in standards and professionalism. It is also a smorgasbord of information from a wide variety of vendors, high in demand by community residents
Automated Gate Services are in high demand by both residential land commercial property owners dealing with every aspect of gate automation. The services offered may include but are not limited to:
- certified design, installation, service, sales, parts and repair
- perimeter security specialists
- maintenance, preventative maintenance programs and a will call diagnostic center
- residential and commercial operators
- gate hardware and accessories
- access control devices including telephone, keypad, card swipe entry systems and programming, radio¬† control and transmitters
- vehicle control equipment
- barrier arms
- fire and emergency services lock boxes and key switches
For the information required for your community association, visit us at booth #415 in the ‘Made in California’ exhibit hall during the CACM Southern California Law Seminar and Expo March 17-18, 2016 or give us a call today at Automated Gate Services (888)428-3711.