Mobile phones and devices control our universe today. From banking to grocery shopping to watering our plants, a mobile phone or device is probably used. In addition to making our lives easier, technology and mobile devices have also protect us and make our homes and properties safer. From home automation systems to digital security systems, mobile devices have become the prime key to security. The same goes for cell phone gate openers in San Bernardino. Learn how you can take security on your property up to the next level with Automated Gate Services.
In addition to providing a number of automated electric gate entry options for users, Automated Gate Services also provides digital access control products that connect with a security system via a mobile phone or device.Â Cell phone gate openers in San Bernardino are a great option for the following types of properties:
- Primary residences
- Vacation homes
- Oil and gas sites
- Farms and ranches
- Government properties and locations
- Commercial properties and locations
By working with an access control specialist at Automated Gate Services, you can get:
- Custom access codes
- Time-stamped photos
- Text, email, and phone call alerts of all property activity
- A digital log of all gate transactions and activities
- On-demand or scheduled gate control
- Solar or AC-powered gate controls
How Do Cell Phone Gate Openers in San Bernardino Work?
- By connecting to the Internet or a network, users can access a user-friendly dashboard from any device that allows the primary user to assign entry pass codes to other users, authorize other users, monitor property and gate activity, and even access activity logs.
- When a visitor approaches your gate, the automated access control system takes a picture and scans other user data, which immediately becomes available on the primary userâ€™s dashboard. The userâ€™s data is then assessed for authorization.
- Upon successful authorization, the gate will automatically open. Primary users can opt to have the system send a photo via text, email or a phone call, alerting the primary user that another user has entered the premises. All gate and property activity is stored and can be accessed any time by a primary user via the dashboard.
To learn more about remote gate opener, cell phone activated gate opener, sliding gate openers, or cell phone gate openers in San Bernardino, contact Automated Gate Services today at (888)428-3711.