From home automation systems to digital security systems, mobile devices have become a “key” tool in enhancing and tightening security. With the power of a mobile device, it is now possible to connect a cell phone to the access control panel of an automatic gate to monitor security. To find out more about innovative cell phone gate openers in Rancho Cucamonga, contact the team of access control specialists at Automated Gate Services.
Automated Gate Services is a well-known access control company in the gated entry industry known throughout the state of California. The teams at Automated Gate Services have worked with a number of clients, ranging from businesses to residences to government organizations to help them design, install, and service automated electric gates. Cell phone gate openers can be customized and built to fit the following types of properties:
- Primary residences
- Vacation homes
- Oil and gas sites
- Farms and ranches
- Government properties and locations
- Commercial properties and locations
How do cell Phone gate openers work?
- Users can connect their cell phones to an access control panel installed on their property and automated gate via a secure network.
- Users can monitor who approaches the property and tries to access the automatic gate by receiving a photo of the visitor or guest through an email, text or phone call.
- Users can authorize or deny gate access and entry as necessary.
Furthermore, users can access all gate activity via a user-friendly dashboard that can be accessed via a cell phone or browser. All gate and property activity is stored in a log and can be accessed any time.
To learn more about remote gate opener, cell phone activated gate opener, sliding gate openers, or cell phone gate openers in Rancho Cucamonga, contact Automated Gate Services today at (888)428-3711.