Mobile phones and devices are key tools that run our lives today. With a mobile phone or device, the possibilities and uses are endless. In addition to making life easier, technology and mobile devices have also become a “key” to boosting security and protection. From digital home automation systems to network security systems, mobile devices are behind them all. Cell phone gate openers in Corona work much the same way. Learn how you can boost security on your property today with Automated Gate Services.
Cell phone gate openers in Corona can be used on any property, including the following:
- Primary residences
- Vacation homes
- Oil and gas sites
- Farms and ranches
- Government properties and locations
- Commercial properties and locations
How do cell phone gate openers work?
- Primary users and account holders can access a user-friendly dashboard from any device that allows the user to assign entry pass codes to authorized users, monitor all property and gate activity, and even access activity logs via a network or the Internet.
- When a visitor approaches the gate on your property, the visitor will enter his or her assigned pass code. Then, the access control system will take a picture and analyze the user’s data, which immediately can be assessed via the access control dashboard..
- Upon successful authorization, the gate will open automatically. Primary users can activate alerts by receiving a photo via text, email or a phone call that a visitor has entered the property. All gate and property activity is stored in an activity log, and can be accessed via the user dashboard at any time. Activity logs are also archived.
To learn more about remote gate opener, cell phone activated gate opener, sliding gate openers, or cell phone gate openers in Corona, contact Automated Gate Services today at (888)428-3711.