A company specializing in the specifics of installing gated entry and access control systems will be able to provide the experience and quality of service required to complete the project correctly.Seeking consultation from experts before purchasing an automatic gate operator from a wholesale company is highly recommended. Whether looking to install an automated gate system at your home or business, the learning curve can be quite costly. It can be an exercise in frustration to find it wasn’t a small detail that was missed but something more of the obvious such as realizing there is not enough swing room for a swing gate operator, or there are concrete fence pillars in the path of a slide gate operator. When the decision has been made to install gate operators, talk to the automatic gate operators installation service and repair specialists in Orange County.
Whether seeking to install commercial or residential swing gate operators, sliding gate operators or parking gate operators, a qualified specialist will be knowledgeable on all the new technologies and state of the art products.
A company specializing in the specifics of installing gated entry and access control systems will be able to provide the experience and quality of service required to complete the project correctly. Offering everything from consultation, design, sales, complete installation, service, repair, preventative maintenance, and even a will call diagnostic center, there would be no need to go anywhere else.
Clients can be assured when dealing with the professional automatic gate operator installation service of choice, all field technicians will have extensive field training to diagnose even the most complex of problems. For those times when service or repair is required, clients would not be without the use of their gate operators for long.
For more information or for a consultation regarding your gated entry project, call us today at Automated Gate Services, the automatic gate operators installation service and repair specialists in Orange County, (888)428-3711.
There are a number of reasons for an individual or company to choose to have an electric gate or even several installed on their commercial property; ease of access, control of access, containment or even safety and security. The list of uses can really be limited only to one’s imagination. During the decision making process, it is very important to take several aspects of the project into consideration when choosing the company most experienced and qualified in commercial electric gate installation service and repair in Fontana.
- Are state of the art products used
- Are the installation/service technician’s current on new technologies
- Is there a preventative maintenance program
- What is the response time for emergency repair
- Are the techs prepared to diagnose and make repairs immediately if necessary
The ideal commercial electric gate installation service and repair company will be able to meet these criteria and much more. With the following information, they will also be able to offer suggestions and recommendations to ensure the gate will work as effectively as possible for the job intended.
- The size of gate required
- The use of the enclosed area
- Who will be using the gate
- How frequent will it be used
- What are the weather conditions (snow or not)
Design, installation, service, a wide variety of state of the art access control devices, 24/7 emergency service, fully equipped service vehicles, the company of choice will do it all with the professional service all customers deserve.
For more information regarding commercial electric gate installation, service and repair in Fontana, call Automated Gate Services today at (888)428-3711 to see what we can do for you. We are your gated entry and access control specialists.
Max 2200 and 1500 sliding gate operators are robotic DSP controlled machines that are perfect for use in high traffic gated communities, commercial/industrial applications and public storage facilities. They are capable of moving 2200 and 1500 lb. gates to a maximum gate length of 50 ft. While competitively priced, they offer the same reliable state machine design electronics, 24V brushless DC motor, robust features and ease of installation as Maximum Controls’ higher end models. The Max 2200 & 1500’s attractive cover and access doors are made of a quarter inch UV protected, high impact polyurethane material that offer years of non-fading and structural stability. It comes standard with a lockable cover for easy access that allows for quick servicing. Max 2200 and 1500 sliding gate operators are also compatible with existing installations and in most cases can be directly bolted onto concrete pads used by the most popular gate operators in the industry.
Max 2200 & 1500 Mechanical Specifications
Specifications listed in blue are unique to Max 2200 & 1500:
- Max 2200 & Max 1500 dimensions (15” W x 20” D x 29” H)
- Heavy duty gear box 30:1 ratio, size 60 with constant lubrication using special gear oil
- Opens gates up to 2200 lbs and 1500 lbs respectively to maximum length 50ft
- 12 inch per second direct drive (no belts, or pulleys) with selectable speed control
- Electrical manual gate release functions via jog switch with optional chain drop device
- Gold zinc corrosion protection
- Built-in loop rack
- Gate operator shipping weight 150 lbs
- Continuous Cycle at extreme temperature range. No overheating possibility
- Intelligent ramp-up and ramp-down gate speed control for smooth operation
- Easy access control panel door for service
- Each Max 2200 & Max 1500 includes a 20ft nickel plated chain
Max 2200 & 1500 Security Specifications
Specifications listed in blue are unique to Max 2200 & 1500:
- High traffic intuitive loop managements system for better security
- Advanced security features with built-in audible and remote alarms
- Magnetic lock control relay outputs with selectable delay times
- Tamper alert relay outputs triggered “on” if there is an unauthorized chain drop
- Audible alarm if gate is tampered with or ERD is triggered for higher security
- Gate partial open recorder. Programmable inputs allow partial open cycles (13 or greater gate openings) for high traffic gates while providing complete open cycles for emergency vehicles
- Lockable cover with key lock release to prevent intruders and vandals
- Gate disable feature disables all inputs with exception of the fire department input for higher security
- Built-in transaction buffer for higher security
- Gate status outputs for gate monitoring
- Direct motor control of jog OPEN/CLOSE for manually moving a gate in case of emergency
- Advanced anti-tailgate features to provide higher security
- No need for magnetic lock with the direct drive and magnetic dynamic brake system
- Built-in chain drop sensor detects unauthorized chain dropping
- Gate push back protection for higher security using 30:1 gear reducer and dynamic brake system makes unauthorized entry impossible and maglocks unnecessary.
For more information on the Max 2200 & 1500 or for help selecting the right product for your application, contact Steve Johnson at Automated Gate Services, Inc. at (888)428-3711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The safety of family, friends, pets, employees and the general public is always paramount when considering the security features of a new residential or commercial property or when refurbishing an old one. Of course, the aesthetics, value, effectiveness and productivity of the property are also considerations. For a highly visible, aesthetically pleasing security or entry control system for either a residential or commercial property, an automated gate system may be the preferred choice. For those property owners and developers looking for a controlled vehicle entry system without the use of remotes, codes or other handheld devices, there is a viable option. A highly experienced company specializing in driveway automated electric gate installation, service and repair in Bloomington will definitely be able to help.
At first glance it would appear that a project such as a driveway automated electric gate installation would require a number of contractors; concrete cutter, electricians, gate automation techs and the like. This can’t be any further from the truth. The right, experienced company would have the ability to do it all from design to installation and more. Each member of the team fully trained, qualified and specializing in the installation of gated entry systems.
Not limiting themselves to the installation process alone, the right automated gate company will ensure each one of their service technicians are current with the ever changing technologies and state of the art products. Having extensive field training, these techs will be able to diagnose virtually any problem with a system and be prepared to make any necessary repairs, the first time out.
If you would like more information about the right driveway automated electric gate installation, service and repair in Bloomington, give us a call today at Automated Gate Services, (888)428-3711. Providing the professional service you deserve.
The concept of gated residential communities or commercial properties is not a new one. The technologies, designs, applications and materials utilized for these do change however. This due not only to what is available on the market but to the imagination of the property owner, the designer and the circumstances in which the gate may be used. A gated residential community or commercial property provides residents and businesses with a strong sense of security. Using a telephone entry system to operate these types of gates allows these residents and businesses individual control over who actually gains entry access to the property. A certified automated gate telephone entry systems installation, service and repair in Chino will ensure the system of choice will use the most up to date technologies available.
Following a thorough consultation, a qualified technician would listen carefully to exactly what the client is looking for in regards to a telephone entry system. whether it is for a residential or commercial property, understanding the purpose or use of the system will enable the technician to make and appropriate recommendations.
The design of any system would meet the specific needs of the client and suitable for the primary use of the system. The installation and service of the telephone system will be conducted by experienced, qualified installers and service personnel. If and when repairs or updates are necessary for the system, a complete, certified automated gate company will have a 24 hour emergency service fully prepared to make repairs on the first call out with experienced technicians.
For more information regarding a residential or commercial automated gate telephone entry systems installation, service and repair in Chino, give us a call today at Automated Gate Services, (888)428-3711. The quality of service you can trust.
Results Per Page: